Welcome to FTCS Spring Meeting at the University of Tampere on Thursday June 1 at 17:00 (Address: Kanslerinrinne 1, Pinni B building, meeting room B4086).
After refreshments, the meeting is held at 17:30-18:15 and is followed by a talk by Laura Katajisto (Chief Technology Officer, Adina Solutions): Troubleshooting in DITA - Writing more than just the best case scenarios.
You can join in also online via Go to Meeting:
Thu, Jun 1, 2017 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EEST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
Access Code: 413-993-149
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready
Spring meeting agenda:
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of chair of the meeting, secretary, two people to check the minutes and two people to count votes if needed
- Determine that the meeting has been called in accordance with society by-laws and can make binding decisions
- Approve meeting agenda
- Present society financial statement, annual report and auditor statement
- Approve the financial statement, and release the previous board from financial responsibility
- Discuss any other business suggested during the meeting