Welcome to FTCS Spring Meeting at the University of Tampere on Thursday June 1 at 17:00 (Address: Kanslerinrinne 1, the meeting room to be announced later).
After refreshments, the meeting is held at 17:30-18:15 and is followed by a talk by Laura Katajisto (Chief Technology Officer, Adina Solutions): Troubleshooting in DITA - Writing more than just the best case scenarios.
Come and join in for some networking and discussion! Please RSVP by Monday May 29 (via the FloMembers member registry invite to follow). You can join in also online via Go to Meeting:
Thu, Jun 1, 2017 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EEST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
Access Code: 413-993-149
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready
Spring meeting agenda:
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of chair of the meeting, secretary, two people to check the minutes and two people to count votes if needed
- Determine that the meeting has been called in accordance with society by-laws and can make binding decisions
- Approve meeting agenda
- Present society financial statement, annual report and auditor statement
- Approve the financial statement, and release the previous board from financial responsibility
- Discuss any other business suggested during the meeting